RandomRoxx - King Tuff - Screaming Skull on Subpop

11:45 AM

Here's a random record from my collection.



King Tuff is one of my favorite bands. I don't feel like they have a crappy song in the repertoire. This isn't one of my absolute favorite King Tuff songs, but it's still damn good. 

Here is a video of the band playing Screaming Skull.

Watch all Fashion videos on Fashvideos.com!

Currently Wearing: 

Joe Fresh Cream Lipstick in Cherry

Currently Listening To:






FCGKM2E7QYJH
Other ways to follow me: 

Twitter: @RecordsRedLips
Instagram: RecordsRedLips
Pinterest: Records & Red Lipstick
Vine: RecordsAndRedLipstick

Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinion. I have not been sent these items for consideration and/or review. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts of the Week

Search This Blog