Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks are kind of AMAZING. I swatch to show.

2:41 PM

Have you tried Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks? You should! They are creamy and longwearing. And I love them. Laura Mercier has recently(-ish) released new colors, and I really need to pick up at least the Rose Gold color that looks fabulous.


Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks in Khaki, Cocoa and Amethyst

I've been a big fan of the MAC shadesticks for a long time so I decided to try out one of these last year since they have the same packaging and concept. I first picked up Amethyst, which is a purpley-taupe. It went on so easily and creamy. It really made me realize how NOT creamy the MAC shadesticks are. Also, Amethyst is the perfect color for a quick wash of color on the eye on a busy day. These do not crease on me without primer, though I don't have super oily lids. It basically became my go-to quick look when I have early morning classes and no desire to do more than bare minimum makeup.

After much success with Amethyst, I picked up Khaki and Cocoa. LOVE. Kahki is a medium brownish green and Cocoa is a deep brown. All three of these have a pearl. The Amethyst is the only one that seems really shimmery though. The other two are very subtle. They go on well and are blendable, though you need to act fast because once they go on, they don't move easy!

Sorry for the blurry on this one. Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks Khaki, Cocoa, Amethyst


Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Khaki

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Cocoa

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Amethyst



Currently Wearing:

Currently Listening To:


Other ways to follow me: 

Twitter: @RecordsRedLips
Instagram: RecordsRedLips
Pinterest: Records & Red Lipstick
Vine: RecordsAndRedLipstick

Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinion. I have not been sent these items for consideration and/or review. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts of the Week

Search This Blog