Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection

2:16 AM


Early last week I was browsing the makeup section at my local Walgreens when I came across a new Wet n Wild display for their Fergie Centerstage collection. I had heard about the collection from Emily of Beauty Broadcast on her youtube channel (here is the video). I didn't want to go too crazy since I'm sort of on a no/low-buy right now, but since the price point of Wet n Wild can't be beat, I went for it on a few things.



First, I got the much talked about To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow. I believe there are two other shades for this, but I went with the lightest. It is very subtle, which is certainly what I look for in a highlighter, so I think it is perfect. I'm pretty pale (~NW15) so this just gives a touch of highlight where I put it and isn't too disco-ball for me.







 It's a bit hard to see the swatches because it is subtle, but on the left is straight from pan, to finger to arm and the right side is where I blended it out a bit.

The next thing I got was of course a red lipstick. This collection had quite a few lipsticks, including a black one that I was tempted to get but decided against. The one I picked up is featured in my recent red lipstick collection post and is called Saraghina. It's a nice cherry red and has not only great payoff, but is pretty long lasting as well. I've now worn it a few days ago and again today. I really like it a lot!


The swatch comes of a little pinker than I feel like it looks on my lips, but it is a cherry red color.

Finally I picked up one of the many nail polishes. This one is called Make Them Boys Go Loco and is a black clear base with red glitters in big and little chunks. I painted one coat over a coat of Sephora by OPI - Where's The Tire, Jack? and it looked fab. It was a bitch to take off though. I don't usually like glitters because of this. But...red....yeah.







All three of these products were winners in my book, especially when you consider the price. I'll probably check out what's left of the collection next time I'm at the drugstore and see if I want to pick up more.

Currently Wearing:
Wet n Wild Perfect Pout Lip Color - Saraghina

Currently Listening To:
 


Other ways to follow me: 

Twitter: @RecordsRedLips
Instagram: RecordsRedLips
Pinterest: Records & Red Lipstick
Vine: RecordsAndRedLipstick

Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinion. I have not been sent these items for consideration and/or review. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts of the Week

Search This Blog