OPI Bondettes Mini Set from the Skyfall Collection

2:05 AM


OPI released a collection in October of 2012 to coincide with the next installment of the James Bond movies, Skyfall. I picked up Bondettes, the four color mini set in December, from amazon.com and I'm SO happy that I did. The set is still available now on amazon for around $12.50 including shipping, if you are interested. The set includes the mini size OPI bottles of the following colors:
  • Goldeneye - fine gold glitter, which is AMAZING
  • The Spy Who Loved Me - a pretty red with a really nice shimmer
  • The World Is Not Enough - a really nice rose gold color
  • Live and Let Die - a black base with green and gold shimmer
I was trying to resist the draw of these polishes, but I kept seeing blogs and youtubers talking about Goldeneye, so I decided to check it out on amazon (I am addicted to amazon) where I found this set. Once I saw there was a color called "Live and Let Die" I had to have it (I am a long-time Beatles fan so I know a Paul McCartney song or two as well). 



So far I have only used Goldeneye for a full mani, and I have to say it is my new favorite thing. I wanted to keep it on forever, but I actually received a fair about of nail polish for Christmas this year so I needed to change it up. I believe I'll be trying out the rose gold The World Is Not Enough next!



Currently wearing: 

Tarte for True Blood lip tint 
(don't be fooled, this is more than a tint!)
Currently listening to:  

Other ways to follow me: 

Twitter: @RecordsRedLips
Instagram: RecordsRedLips
Pinterest: Records & Red Lipstick
Vine: RecordsAndRedLipstick

Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinion. I have not been sent these items for consideration and/or review. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts of the Week

Search This Blog