This Lip Pencil Surprised Me....

1:54 PM

Have you ever picked something up on a whim (or to hit that free shipping $ amount) and end up totally loving what you got? I did that with this Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil in 02 Fancy Red a few months back.



I've been loving my True Blood Tarte Lipsurgence (TBTL) and since that was limited edition I was hoping to find a dupe. This stuff isn't quite that. The color is a touch deeper and has more shine than TBTL. It doesn't wear as long, and doesn't feel as natural on the lips, though it isn't super sticky either. I really love this color. I also like that it is a smaller pencil, so it's easy to keep in my handbag for touchups. Not to mention the price is right! When I got it I believe it was still $12, but it's currently on clearance on the Sephora site for only $5. I'm so happy I picked it up, even if it wasn't as thought out and throughly researched like most of my purchases.


Swatch of Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil in 02 Fancy Red

Currently Wearing:

Currently Listening To:


Other ways to follow me: 

Twitter: @RecordsRedLips
Instagram: RecordsRedLips
Pinterest: Records & Red Lipstick
Vine: RecordsAndRedLipstick

Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinion. I have not been sent these items for consideration and/or review. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts of the Week

Search This Blog