Glossybox for January 2013 - The Man Repeller

11:01 AM

I finally got my January Glossybox (my referral link)! According to Glossybox there were some issues in getting these out because of the popularity of the box since it is curated by Man Repeller. I'm just glad that it was a super amazing box that made me totally forget about all the waiting time for it.



So what was in my box??


  • Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum - I tried this and I feel like it actually did mattify my skin, so that is always good. I don't have too big of an oil problem though. It didn't feel heavy on my skin, so that was nice. I'd like to try it in the summer when I do have problems with shine.
  • Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - I haven't tried this one either since I have a million opened mascaras that I'm trying to use up. But if it is anything like all the other Estée Lauder mascaras I've tried, I'm going to 100% love this stuff. EL just really knows a good mascara. My HG mascara is EL Magnascopic. <3
  • OPI Liquid Sand Nail Laquer in Can't Let Go - Can't say I'm a fan of the "liquid sand" thing for nails. I mean, why do I want a sandpaper finish on my nails? Eh. Total miss for me, so I'll probably blogsale this one.
  • Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance Lipstick in Fierce - This is a orangey red lipstick that is AMAZING. I literally was about to purchase this lipstick at Sephora the day my box arrived. So that one item made the entire box worth it for me. Here is a swatch of it.

  • Sebastian Professional Potion 9 - This looks exciting. I pumped some in my hand and it's a nice cream. I don't use a lot of styling products, but this looks right up my alley. I like products that I can put in while wet and style normally so it just helps keep the style easier rather than putting a bunch of things on afterward. Can't wait on this one!
  • Narciso Rodriguez Her Eau de Toilette Spray - This is okay. I won't be purchasing a full size of it. It's just not my scent.
  • Le Métier de Beauté Replenishing Daily Solution - I haven't tried this one yet, but I can't wait because based on other reviews I read, it will really moisturize my dry winter skin. Exciting!
Very excited about this box! I've been doing Glossybox for four months now and I'm really happy I decided to do it. I've never been disappointed  Sure there are a few products that I don't care for, but the value of what I have liked is always well over the $20 per month cost.

Currently Wearing:

Currently Listening To:


Jack White at the 2013 Grammys because he blew the rest of the show away.

Other ways to follow me: 

Twitter: @RecordsRedLips
Instagram: RecordsRedLips
Pinterest: Records & Red Lipstick
Vine: RecordsAndRedLipstick

Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinion. I have not been sent these items for consideration and/or review. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts of the Week

Search This Blog