Favorite Perfumes!

12:30 AM


I went for a long period of time without wearing perfume. First I was having a hard time finding scents that I really enjoyed or that didn't give me a headache. Then after I met my fiancé, who has a very sensitive nose, I stopped even looking for a perfume. Then I smelled Tom Ford Violet Blonde and really loved it. I still try not to wear much of it or spray it in the same room that my fiancé is in, but he hasn't complained about any of these scents, so that's good! Haha. 


Here is a breakdown of my favorite scents:
  • Tom Ford Violet Blonde - I like this for winter more than summer. It's a heavier scent, but smells rich and full to me. I also love the bottle. It seems very classic to me.
    • Notes:
      Violet Leaf Absolute, Italian Mandarin, Baie Rose, Tuscan Orris Absolute, Tuscan Orris Butter, Jasmin Sambac, Sampaquita, Benzoin, Cedarwood, Vetiver Absolute, Musk, Soft Suede.
      Style:
      Stunning. Opulent. Elegant.
  • TOKYOMILK DARK La Vie La Mort - This came in a trio I got from Sephora around the holidays and I am IN LOVE with it. It's a light, sweet smell and I can't get enough of it. The full size bottle isn't very expensive, so I plan on picking that up when this little rollerball runs out. It's kind of more summery, but I like it so much that I can't help but wear it now.
    • Notes:
      Hibiscus Leaf , Jasmine, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Spice, Ylang Ylang, White Tuberose. 
      Style:
      Mesmerizing. Inspirational. Dreamy.
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - This was a Sephora 100 point perk over the holidays. I smelled it in the store and thought it was nice, so I decided to pick up the perk. It really grew on me after I got this. I think it could be a scent I could wear in summer or winter.
    • Notes:
      Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli.
      Style:
      Oriental. Gourmand. Floral.
  • Lady Gaga Fame - I know, I KNOW. I'm not a Lady Gaga fan. I don't hate on her or anything, but let's just say I don't really care about her. Except I saw that this perfume was a black liquid. This intrigued me. Then I smelled it in a Sephora and actually liked the sickly sweet smell. I mean, it does smell really sweet, but not too sugary like some other popular scents. I don't know, I just really like it. And the bottle is kind of rad. So yeah, I bought it. I waited until the gift set was on clearance after the holidays and Sephora had an additional % off clearance. Justifying, I know. 
    • Notes:
      Belladonna, Incense, Apricot, Honey Drops, Tiger Orchidea, Jasmin Sambac.
      Style:
      Empowering. Mysterious. Fabulous.

Currently Wearing:


Currently Listening To: 

The Go - Fiesta (Burger Records)
Other ways to follow me: 

Twitter: @RecordsRedLips
Instagram: RecordsRedLips
Pinterest: Records & Red Lipstick
Vine: RecordsAndRedLipstick

Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinion. I have not been sent these items for consideration and/or review. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts of the Week

Search This Blog