Favorite Spring Lipsticks with Swatches!

12:15 PM

It is finally starting to become springlike outside. I'm starting to pull out the spring clothes and at the same time, I'm switching up a little bit of my makeup for the warmer weather. I had a hard time narrowing down lipsticks for spring because I love so many! And I wanted to include some high-end, mid-priced and drugstore colors as well. In the end, I narrowed down a list of light/sheer lipsticks that are easy for those breezy spring days. And then I have a list of brights that will make your lips pop!



Swatches below!

First, here are the sheer colors. Though I love a bold lip, somedays are just too busy and "ain't nobody got time for that!" These are my favorites for those kind of days in the Spring:


Brights! I tend to wear brights more because I like an opaque lipstick. Here are my favorites for Spring:



Currently Wearing: 


Currently Listening To: 

Other ways to follow me: 

Twitter: @RecordsRedLips
Instagram: RecordsRedLips
Pinterest: Records & Red Lipstick
Vine: RecordsAndRedLipstick

Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinion. I have not been sent these items for consideration and/or review. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts of the Week

Search This Blog